Digital Learning, Coaching and Enablement Program
“Everything begins with an idea”
- Well then, if it all begins with an idea, then, where do ideas come from?
- There are two schools of thought on this
- The first ascribes that the origin of ideas are based on series of spontaneous and purposeful mental processes.
- The second attributes to the collective unconscious, where ideas are not created, but are existing.
- Nonetheless, there is another option where the answer lies somewhere in the middle – ‘we get ideas from within ourselves and from our interaction with the external world’.
- This can be achieved through a series of methodical process that help chunk down information to see its adaptability and to improvise.
- FRIES is designed to help individuals and corporations achieve the art of boundaryless thinking to ideate.
- 7 consecutive sessions
- Each session follows by an assessment and a practical assignment to deepen your understanding of learning.
- You will be provided access to the next session upon completion of the assignment from the previous session. This is designed so you derive maximum benefit from the course.
- Your log-in remains active for 75 days, to access and complete the program
- You will get to interact with a coach for clarification and guidance, using:
- 3 Coaching Sessions Video calls (30min each)
Chief Innovation Coach
- Nick is an industry veteran and management consultant, with 30 plus years of experience.
- Nick’s career spans across the globe with experience in several industry domains holding CxO roles and as advisor to different boards to formulate strategies and monitor its execution.
- Nick specializes in coaching, advising and mentoring organizations. Nick actively participates in consulting for start-ups, small and medium business community.
Chief Innovation Scout
- Balaji has over 16 years of industry experience.
- Balaji has worked across technology, retail, manufacturing, financial services, and government.
- Balaji is a seasoned business and technology consultant working across geographical location.
- Balaji is a working advisor for several start-ups and is passionate about cross industry solutions and making innovation work to deliver business outcomes.
Designed for busy executives, Innovation using Boundaryless thinking enables you to:
- Integrates your education with real time business problem
- Empower you to use frameworks and templates
Upon completion of the sessions and submission of the assignments, you earn a certificate of completion from Kiwings Services Pvt. Ltd. And Resonvate
By the end of this program you will be able to:
- Learn about ‘Boundaryless Thinking’
- Gain knowledge on using ‘FRIES’ method for solving problems
- Cultivate ‘Boundaryless Thinking’ for problem solving
- Prepare yourself to be an innovation practitioner
|1. Introduction to Boundaryless thinking|
|2. Frame your problem|
|3. Refine your problem|
|4. Ideate on the problem|
|5. Evolve with a solution|
|6. Shape-up the solution|
|7. Cultivate Boundaryless Thinking|
Boundaryless thinking is a technique that can be deployed in any industry successfully Industries where Boundaryless thinking for Innovation has been used till now:
- Manufacturing Industry
- Government Sectors
- Banking & Finance industry
- Business Services
- IT Managed Services
- Mining Industry