Future Mode of Operations (FMO)
Digital Learning, Coaching and Enablement Program
- ‘Future Mode of Operation’ (FMO) is drawn upon Nick Pile’s experience with over 100 client engagements, it is step-by-step means to design strategies and ways of working that deliver desired business outcomes.
- This program is designed using a pragmatic approach to learn and use its robust framework, well defined deliverables and real time application for business future strategies
- A simple and powerful approach for many companies, large and small; suitable for any strategic Business Change whether an ‘end-to-end’ Transformation or the alignment of a vital project.
- An effort to help Business Owners work “ON” their business to develop Business Plans that are more than simple spreadsheets.
- 7 consecutive sessions
- Each session follows by an assessment and a practical assignment to deepen your understanding of learning.
- You will be provided access to the next session upon completion of the assignment from the previous session. This is designed so you derive maximum benefit from the course.
- Your log-in remains active for 75 days, to access and complete the program
- You will get to interact with a coach for clarification and guidance, using:
- 3 Coaching Sessions Video calls (30min each)
Chief Innovation Coach
- Nick is an industry veteran and management consultant, with 30 plus years of experience.
- Nick’s career spans across the globe with experience in several industry domains holding CxO roles and as advisor to different boards to formulate strategies and monitor its execution.
- Nick specializes in coaching, advising and mentoring organizations. Nick actively participates in consulting for start-ups, small and medium business community.
Designed for busy executives, FMO enables you to:
- Integrates your education with real time business problem
- Empower you to use frameworks and templates
Upon completion of the sessions and submission of the assignments, you earn a certificate of completion from Kiwings Services Pvt. Ltd. And Nick Pile Consulting
By the end of this program you will be able to:
- Conduct activities to align business process, people and technology with business vision and goals
- Create detailed strategic plan for your own project/company
- Use robust strategic framework for future projects and initiatives
|1. Introduction to Future Mode of Operation|
|2. Understanding mission, vision and goals|
|3. Determining strategic goals and levers|
|4. Identifying business capabilities and outcomes|
|5. Designing business capabilities|
|6. Building a roadmap|
|7. Creating a business case presentation|
FMO is a technique that can be deployed in any industry successfully
Industries where FMO has been successfully used till now:
- Manufacturing Industry
- Government Sectors
- Banking & Finance industry
- Business Services
- IT Managed Services
- Mining Industry